Friday, January 30, 2009

Dear Bret Michaels



Dear Bret Michaels,

I love your show, even though I hate to admit it, it is trashtastic fun (especially with wine). I love how you think that girls that reek of Doritos and flat beer with silly circus clown fake boobs are hot. But let's get serious Bret, this needs to be said and I am not the only one that thinks this. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, STOP THE FUCKING PLASTIC SURGERY!!! Your lips look like Lisa Rinna's, your skin is unnaturally tight and shiny. And what is up with your eyes? I thought this pic was just the bad one out of the bunch, but every one looked like this. What the fuck is wrong with you? Look at what happened to Mickey Rourke. Please don't let that happen to you. If you have noticed, Mickey's face is haggard. Just cope with aging like the rest of us, start drinking.

Love your show!

The Smartass Milf

P.S. Please tell me that there will be a Season 4 because that would totally make my day.

2 comments:

Sabrae Carter said...

OMG! I hate that show! lol

Allison said...

I am left with so many questions after every episode. Just so many "whys?"